It's All in My Head

Ravings With No Organic Explanation

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Humps

Don't you just love Alanis' parody?

Anyway, I just got some shots from the Leprechaun from my sister-in-law and had to share something. A major brag, if you will. I *hated* the picture on top. I was actually surprised to come across it again, I thought I had deleted all vestiges of it.




First photo is my tush in September, 2005. The second is from last month, 18 months, 37 pounds and 5 pants sizes later. (BTW, MomToTheLeft, if you're still interested in Gaelic, my shirt says "Kiss My A**"...how's that for a starter phrase?)



1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Yogamum said...

Wow. Look at you, you svelte little thing!!!

That's so inspiring. I think maybe I won't eat another cookie right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home